IChO archive sheets
As usual the IChO International Information Center receives inquires from those who are interested in some details concerning the history and content of the International Chemistry Olympiads. The details which are most frequently required are collected in the archive sheets for particular years.
The main data in the archive sheets are as follows:
- Place and date of a certain IChO.
- Organizer of the IChO.
- Countries taking part in the IChO in the given year.
- Countries participating in the IChO in a role of scientific observers.
- The number of competing students in the given IChO.
- The number and extent of preparatory problems prepared by authors for the competition.
- The number and extent of theoretical and practical competition problems.
- The number of gold, silver and bronze medals awarded in the competition.
- The names of three best students and their scores in the competition.
- Some new or special measures taken in the actual competition.
For more details see IChO archive sheets.
Compiled and edited by A. Sirota (IChO Intern. Information Centre)